Supply diversity is an important part of a sustainable and the CSR (corporate social responsibility) procurement’s agenda.
Supply diversity is a U.S. concept where it is a legal requirement that has become popular in Europe.
The diversity of Europe is changing and procurement needs to be more welcoming.
Contact us for to help you source from the largest diverse pool of organisations in the UK
- Forge stronger relationships with your suppliers
- Better ability to adapt to change
- More agile supply chain
- Spending risk
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket
- Ability to break down spend two key stakeholders
How organisations can implement sustainability
- Align your client’s sustainability goals with your projects
- Engage with employee’s, suppliers and communities to keep people safe
- Imbed environmental and ecological thinking into all projects
- SME engagement
There are various acts that focus on this area:
Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012
Localism Act 2011
Equality Act 2010
Communities & Local Government – Best Value Statutory Guidance
Cabinet Office – Making government businesses more accessible to SME’s